Renovated apartment in Saksahans'koho street
This nice apartment is in a popular street on the eight floor.There is a view of the nearby stadium and inner court. The Respublikans'kyi metro station is minutes away. VIDEO (view from bedroom 1)
$4'461 per m2
Acquire Real Estate in Kiev – kred.biz
What are the minimum fees associated when you acquire real estate in Kiev?
1) Brokerage fee - around 3-5% of the real estate you acquire in Kiev.
2) Pension fund duty (depends on whether you are a foreigner and a first time buyer or not).
3) Drawing up all necessary documents and notary fees for the real estate you acquire in Kiev – at least $100.
4) Duties for state registration of the real estate you acquire in Kiev with government officials – at least $10.
5) Government tax - 1% of the price of the real estate you acquire in Kiev.
Real estate investors are closely watching politics and the 2006 parliamentary election in Ukraine. There has been talk of implementing a property appreciation tax of 13% for residents and 26% for non residents, effective at time of sale, which could significantly affect the market. This tax would be paid on the difference between the price the real estate was originally acquired for and the price it was sold for.